Change of Mailing Address

Changed your mailing address???

Don’t Forget to Change Your Tax Bill Mailing Address!

Please keep us advised when you move or want your tax bill to go to a different address. Requests for mailing address changes for property tax bills may be made in writing to the Ross County Treasurer. Changes may be requested via the following methods:

Fax: 740-772-8029

In person or by mail:
David Jeffers, Ross County Treasurer
Ross County Courthouse
2 N. Paint St., Suite F
Chillicothe,OH 45601

*Please click here for a downloadable address change form.*

Get in Touch with Us

Ross County, Ohio Treasurer

(740) 702-3080

2 North Paint Street, Suite F
Chillicothe, Ohio 45601